Thursday, September 6, 2007

Done

I am done. I am no longer the liquor lady, the diva of drink, the wine wonk. I am done. ANd I am now having a 4 day weekend from my other job. I only work 3 days a week there, for now. It will get more of my time in October and November, when the seasons change. But for now,3 day workweeks. And since I have been working 6 and 7 days this summer, let me just say- love it!!
I am sure come paycheck time, I will sing a different tune, but yea, whatever.

And we woke up the day after Labor day to rain. We have interesting seasons around here. Summer doens't really start, weather wise, till July 5, and Fall starts the day after Labor day. Seriously. Like clock work.

I have stockpile of things to do for the next few months, till I can sell the house. Lots of upholstery work. I bought a huge amount of polymer caly and all that goes with the, froma gilrfriend, because I saw some work by Laurie Mika, and it is luminous.

Enjoy.

No comments: