Monday, August 27, 2007

3 days

I have 3 days of working at my store left before I am done. I work Weds, Thurs, and Fri of this week and then, all done. I am so thrilled to be done, yet also so scared of what is coming next. I am still trying to sell my house, and the listing ends on Friday, also, so it will be off the market for a little while. Then I may attempt to sell it on my own, and see what happens. I will lower the price significantly, and see what that brings. If it still doesn't sell, I will relist in the Spring. I need a house for sale break. It has been listed almost a year.

I have been gathering in anticipation of my new to come leisure time. I will only be working 4 days a week, instead of 6 or 7, and will have some time to craft. I recently got a book from the library called Mixed Media Mosaics, by a woman whole last name is Mika. She does the most wonderful things with polymer clay, so I am going to try some. A girlfriend decided she was getting out of polymer clay, and sold me 3 boxes of clay, canes, tools and everything I could possibly need to play. And I mean packing size boxes. BIG boxes.

I have purchased enough fabric to recover the entire county's chairs. I have projects. Now I just have to make some room so I can do some of them, and finish something.

No comments: