Thursday, September 27, 2007

SLow poke

I have not been feeling the blog love lately and my posting has been not so regular. Many things in my life are changing in my life, though none of those includes where I live, but I am having a time getting a new routine down. I am only working 3.5 days a week, but it really kicks my butt. I work Sun, Mon, Tues from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., and on Fridays from 6a.m to 10 a.m. So it is not a hard schedule, and I am home in the afternoons. I like it. But it is seriously different than I have done for the last 10.5 years and I am adjusting. And I am convinced that I am going to sell my hous eint eh next couple of months, even though it is not currently listed anywhere for sale. So I need to get iot back into shape for selling. I have too much crap.

I am taking my freind Lisa for her chemo on Thursdays, and I can't tell you how it pleases me to be able to do that for her. SHe is exceptionally independent and it is hard for her to take help. So I am pleased to be able to take her. SHe has been driving herself the first 25 miles, and them my big sister takes her to rest of the way, another 60 miles or so. Sh just was able to get itmoved closer to home, so it is only 25 miles each way, but she shouln't drive it herself. Until this week, it was on a day I worked, but she had a little infection, and had to change her day, so I can now take her. She has no familial help, and no baby daddys to pick up an of the responsibility of caring for her 3 boys. ANd, she has breast cancer and can only work one day a week, so she has no money. But for now, she is sort of managing. I feel blessed to be in a position to drive her.

No comments: