Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gorgeous Sun

We have had a very long winter. Like, till last week. In the Pacific Northwest, a cool Spring is not unusual. But for the last 4 or 5 years, we have had beautiful, hot, dry Springs and we have gotten spoiled by it. Sunday was the first day we have had above 55 this year. But, now it is sunny and glorious and I am happy.

I gave notice at my job, so regardless of whether or not the house sells by then, I am done the last day of August. It was a leap, but one I felt good making. I needed to be proactive, instead of just waiting, and waiting. I have also taken a new, part-time job to generate a bit more money, and if I still need a job here after August, I can add more days and I will be fine. The commute is about 100 feet. If I have to commute to town for work that would cost me at least $10 per day, because we have the highest gas prices around! So, things are changing and all will be well.

No comments: