Thursday, June 21, 2007

Whoops

No matter how much I intend differently, I just don't seem to post as often as I would like. Oh, well.

We had our benefit for my friend with breast cancer and in our little tiny area, we raised over $10,000 dollars. I am very proud of us. It is amazing what 4 determined women can do when we set our minds to it. But then we learned our friends cancer has spread to her liver. My sister is my cancer consultant, and she said that the liver is one of the easiest to deal with. I always thought it was one of the hardest to deal with. I hope I am wrong and big sis is right. So I am sad and concerned today, and just want to fix it.

My mosaic sold well to a friend who didn't realize I had made it. He was so thrilled with it. We had so many wonderful donations and it was so wonderful.

No comments: