Friday, June 8, 2007

Just crap

The sun is out and my sanity has returned with it. I feel like I am in such limbo and have for so long. I have been trying to sell my house and move for a year now, and it still hasn't happened. I am frustrated and losing my perky positive attitude. I gave notice at my job, so August 31 will be my last day at my store. I am working 2 days a week at another store and will add 2 days, for a total of 4, if my house doesn't sell by then, so I won't fall apart, but it would still be better to sell and go. At times, I question the wisdom of giving notice, but I am so sick of liquor and those that purchase too much of it. SO, despite the unknown aspect of it, I am not very sorry I did it. I will also make an area to work on some upholstery jobs to add some extra income till I can get moved and actually set up a real shop. It will work out, but I like to know what is going to happen.

I made this plan to sell and move last year in February, and so it feels like that has been my only focus for over a year, and really, I am tired. Tired of uncertainty. SO much of my stuff is in a storage unit in the new town, so I go to look for something and it isn't here. And occasionally, I go buy it again, since I need it, dammit!

I am ready for it to be done.

No comments: