Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Copy cat

A friend of mine is doing a meme of the abc's of herself for the month. I am not doing that. I am just going to blather on about stuff. And I may do it alphabetically. Or not. Maybe I will just do the list. Instead of 101 things about me, but rather just a bunch of crap about me.

1- I collect carrots. Anything carrott-y. It is dumb, but there it is.
2- I have worked in much manufacturing and there are things I have made, for a living-
CBS Records
Stuffed Rabbits
Mens Suits
Arrow shirts
Socks
Electrical boxes
Ultrasound gel

3- I like making things
4- I don't do very well working for others. I think I am always right, and it apparently irritates them. Hmm. Go figure.

5- I don't like lemon.
6- I get a little freaked out if the handles of the serving spoons at the dining table are pointing at me.
7- I have been married twice and think it is probably a bad idea for me to ever contemplate it again. Apparently, I suck at it.
8- I pick men very poorly.
9- I am a knitter, but only manage to get excited about it every other year.
10- I am a crafter who does a ton of things, but never worry about getting fabulous at any of it.
11- I love to learn new things, but don't worry about doing it beyond the class. I just want the experience, and whatever I make in the class.
12- I own a liquor store and at the end of August, I will be leaving the business after 10 years.
13- I hate it but I think I will sort of miss it.
14- I have no kids, by choice, but I love other peoples kids, and always have at least one little kid friend and their momma.
15- I don't hold grudges.
16- I have way too much crap, and really would like to pare it down.
17- I have 2 dogs. I used to have 5 but my husband got 2 in the divorce, and I had 3. Then the 3rd one went back to her original family. So now I just have the 2 girls, Ruthie and Naomi. I love them very much.
18- I won't have more dogs in the future. At least for a while. They are an anchor, and make it more difficult to go places.
19- I am very outgoing and gregarious, but it is hard for me to make friends. I don't have much social confidence.
20-I am a crappy housekeeper. I don't really care.
21-I have made peace with being a crappy housekeeper. I get around it.
22- I watch so many Law & Order reruns, I can almost recite them.
23- I like my tv. It is a failing, I know, but I do.
24- I battle with my weight on a daily basis, but if, when I die, the worst they can say about me is that I was overweight, I am good with that.

No comments: